For our multinational partner we are looking for an experienced
Senior Infrastructure Support & IT Systems Engineer
The IT infrastructure consists of a centralised infrastructure located in a collocation data centre close to one of its offices. Technology architecture is mainly based on Microsoft Technology, Active Directory, Windows Server, MS Exchange, SQL Server and SharePoint. Local desktops and applications are delivered via Citrix remote desktop solution. There is approximately 400+ users across 10+ offices.
- At least high school qualifications, university degree is an advantage
- ITIL Foundation certificate, Microsoft, MCSE/MCSA, Citrix, and the existence of other technology qualifications is an advantage
- At least 5-8 years technical experience in a server admin role, responsible for server infrastructure in a medium to large enterprise
- Previous supervisory experience; Understanding budgets, forecasts, etc.
- Advanced troubleshooting and diagnostics techniques
- Experience of dealing with suppliers and service providers; Understanding of Service Level Agreements; Contract negotiation experience is desirable
- Fluent English language knowledge, Hungarian language skills are advantage
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
Citrix NetScaler Gateway
MS Hyper-V & XenServer
Microsoft Windows Server
Microsoft Windows Desktop OS
HP ProLiant hardware
DELL / NetApp Storage
Microsoft Infrastructure Services (AD, DNS, DHCP)
- E2E administration and support of the firm's server-based infrastructure and associated technologies (both on-prem and cloud).
- Operates the underlying infrastructure to a high standard ensuring minimal risk to the business. Follows the change process.
- Works as the technical authority for the firm ensuring growth, stability and compatibility in line with the firm requirements and that of its clients.
- Protects firm and people data by operating robust processes.
- Monitors the performance and capacity of the IT systems, ensures that service levels are achieved.
- As required, being the escalation point of all incidents and/or issues that cannot be resolved by the 1st Line (Helpdesk) team.
- Communicates effectively with management to ensure visibility of ongoing problems, incidents.
- Improves the quality of services using IT Support knowledge database.
- Proactively attempts to resolve or escalate a wide range of issues.
- Managing Citrix based environment (Virtual Apps and Desktops; Endpoint Management, NetScaler Gateway, XenServer).
- Implementation and management of:
o Windows server infrastructure, storage and additional data centre environment
o Microsoft Exchange (hybrid)
o System centre (VMM, SCCM, SCOM)
o Hyper-V cluster, essential networking
o Cloud technologies (Azure, M/O365)
- Planning and implementing of upgrades and changes to infrastructure while following operational procedures.
- Recognises, and actively seeks ways to improve operational processes.
- Conducts investigations of operational problems, makes proposals for improvement, and implements them when appropriate. Participates in reviews of systems performance and capacity, provides advice, and assists specialists or other system or service providers to plan details of amendments and upgrades to systems.
- Manages and collaborates with third party suppliers and ensures that their performance and provision of services and quality are in line with our expectations and enable us to meet or exceed service levels.
- Is involved in various IT project tasks.
- Contributes ideas on how to reduce operational expenditure, identifies revenue generation opportunities and ensure the firm can continue to operate.
- Ensures all systems are patched, up to date and supportable within the manufacturers lifecycle requirements.
- Responsible for server room maintenance, HW stock checks and inventory lists for HW.
Please apply online after a short registration to our page.
A Kelly Services jelen helyzetben, mint munkaerő-közvetítő van jelen. Amennyiben jelentkezik, adatai a Kelly adatvédelmi szabályainak megfelelően kerülnek feldolgozásra. Kérjük, vegye figyelembe, hogy regisztrációjával hozzájárul az Adatvédelmi szabályzatban foglaltakhoz.
Cégünk támogatja az esélyegyenlőséget így jelentkezése elbírálásakor csak és kizárólag az Ön kvalifikációi számítanak, az elbírálás kimenetelét nem befolyásolja az Ön neme, vallása, világnézete, hovatartozása, kora, szexuális beállítottsága, valamint nem tekintjük hátránynak, ha Ön megváltozott munkaképességű, mivel lehetőségeink szerint próbálunk ezen a területen is állásokat biztosítani.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.