Work for Kelly
Can you turn challenges into opportunities?
We make a difference in people’s lives every day, helping them find fulfilling work and careers with premier employers. It’s no accident that our company is driven by passionate, creative professionals that like to work hard, but have fun doing it. Kelly employees are up for a challenge, and motivated to work toward new career opportunities and growth within our organisation. We take pride in our high ethical standards and we realise the value of diversity.
Being part of Kelly means being part of:
- A company with heart
- A global industry leader that recognises commitment, initiative, and leadership
- A tight-knit team driven by integrity, ethics, and spirit
- A global family that brings a world of talent to work
- An organisation that recognises your contributions through opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A great place to work!
Just some of the benefits of working for Kelly Services include:
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package
- Opportunity to grow and enhance your career
- Being part of a global organisation with offices in 32 countries
- Full training and support to help you reach your goals
Do you have:
- Excellent knowledge of the recruitment industry?
- Business development skills and experience?
- Self motivated and hungry for success?
- Able to work as part of a team?
- Comfortable working to challenging targets?
Kelly Services is a world leader in providing forward thinking workforce solutions. We are looking for individuals to join us on our journey and help solve our clients workforce challenges.
If you think recruitment is simply matching CV's to job titles, then this isn't the role for you. All our consultants are exactly that, consultants. Our aim is to work closely with all our customers to become a strategic partner, and provide innovative workforce solutions to their current challenges.