Our partner is one of the world's leading oil and gas companies. In Hungary they operate two shared service centres that provide high standard customer service, financial and procurement support. With more than 350 employees from almost 30 countries they have truly multicultural and professional teams, who are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join them
Tax Senior Accountant
- Assistance to the GBS Tax Managers in delivering project initiatives aimed at streamlining, standardizing and automating processes operated by the team.
- Look for opportunities to improve the team's processes to create efficiencies and control improvements with regard to general process matters as well as own area of work.
- Conduct relevant data collection, analysis, and validations to define the impact of process improvements and generate reports as and when necessary.
- Work with the extended Leadership team to understand priorities and work to deliver against these as required.
- Facilitate status update discussions and reviews with GBS Tax leadership team and support decision making.
- Testing and/or coordination of testing and implementing of process improvements, controls, ways of working.
- Deliver relevant training sessions to GBS Tax team members about new enhancements and ways of working.
- Create appropriate level of assurance to extended Leadership team on the integration of new activities and work processes.
- Develop good working relationships both internally and externally at peer level and represent GBS Tax Team to stakeholders.
- Manage the end-to-end data integrity process of the local GBS Tax Team.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of data required for indirect tax reporting processes in a timely and precise manner for businesses and processes with a relatively high degree of complexity.
- Manage the resolution of issues and queries that may require reference to indirect tax local country requirements and/or working closely with relevant teams who will need to provide support for the issue resolution, problem investigation.
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in business operations, job experience gained in the field of finance/taxation and/or basic project management is an advantage.
- Experience in workshop facilitation activities; facilitation and coordination skills for working issues with groups and teams.
- Experience working in fast-paced, high-demand, delivery-oriented environments; customer focus.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and influencing skills at all levels of the organization with change engagement.
- Able to consistently review and adapt approach and style to meet ever changing requirements.
- Advanced analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness, systematic thinking.
- Able to clearly see the big picture, understand complex processes and create new ways to help others in understanding situations, problems or opportunities.
- Proactivity and solution-oriented mindset.
- Readiness for action and ability to work under pressure, good time management and prioritization.
- Able to manage conflicting work issues and deadlines using team structure and by negotiating timeframes on work in order to ensure deliverable deadlines are met.
- Demonstrate shared commitment to team success and ability to partnering.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where answers are not in a policy manual and innovative and creative thinking is encouraged.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Extensive trainings
- Dynamic, multinational team
- Outranking working conditions
A Kelly Services jelen helyzetben, mint munkaerő-közvetítő van jelen. Amennyiben jelentkezik, adatai a Kelly adatvédelmi szabályainak megfelelően kerülnek feldolgozásra. Kérjük, vegye figyelembe, hogy regisztrációjával hozzájárul az Adatvédelmi szabályzatban foglaltakhoz.
Cégünk támogatja az esélyegyenlőséget így jelentkezése elbírálásakor csak és kizárólag az Ön kvalifikációi számítanak, az elbírálás kimenetelét nem befolyásolja az Ön neme, vallása, világnézete, hovatartozása, kora, szexuális beállítottsága, valamint nem tekintjük hátránynak, ha Ön megváltozott munkaképességű, mivel lehetőségeink szerint próbálunk ezen a területen is állásokat biztosítani.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.