Our partner is one of the world's leading oil and gas companies. In Hungary they operate two shared service centres that provide high standard customer service, financial and procurement support. With more than 350 employees from almost 30 countries they have truly multicultural and professional teams, who are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join them.
Senior Financial Accountant
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better - and how could you play your part in our world-class team?
Finance teams ensure up-to-date, reliable, accurate and transparent financial, accounting, management and statutory reports. Elaborate assets and transactions, carrying out the month end close processes and data integrity, financial statutory reports, general finance and accounting, controlling, intercompany accounting, performance reporting
- To carry out the month end close processes in a timely and accurate manner for complex or difficult accounting areas requiring extensive experience in order to ensure the correct reporting and accounting treatment. Resolution of issues and queries may require reference to Group Reporting Manuals and / or working closely with the Business / Country teams supported.
- The Senior Financial Accountant will work with the team leader and Business / Country teams to understand the priorities and work to deliver against these as required.
- The Senior Financial Accountant will look for opportunities to drive process improvements of a notable nature and work with the relevant people to put these in place.
- Carrying out balance sheet reconciliation work for businesses / countries supported - query resolution will be handled independently based upon previous experience.
- Support intercompany processes / Group recharges processes where relevant working closely with counterparties to ensure the correct treatment and resolve disputes.
- Support the Stats and Tax processes where required working with the Stats and Tax lead accountants to understand the priorities and deliver against these.
- To work with the Business / Country teams supported to ensure mutual understanding of all accounting entries and follow up on queries.
- Resolve queries and issues as they arise with reference to relevant resources such as the Group Reporting Manual, working with the Business / Country teams or other support from within the Group Finance Team
- The Senior Financial Accountant will act as a focal point within the team providing guidance and support to other team members, assisting in the resolution of queries and providing cover for the Team Leader in times of absence.
- To comply with any other job-related requirements. This may be defined by an attached task list or defined by one's relevant team lead or process lead or by business contact.
- Language and interpersonal skills with particular focus on client responsiveness
- Strong level of analytical skills, numeracy and strong financial understanding
- Readiness for action and ability to work under pressure,
- Self-confident appearance in relations to the internal and external contacts
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- 3-5 years Record to Riport accountancy experience
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Extensive trainings
- Dynamic, multinational team
- Outranking working conditions
A Kelly Services jelen helyzetben, mint munkaerő-közvetítő van jelen. Amennyiben jelentkezik, adatai a Kelly adatvédelmi szabályainak megfelelően kerülnek feldolgozásra. Kérjük, vegye figyelembe, hogy regisztrációjával hozzájárul az Adatvédelmi szabályzatban foglaltakhoz.
Cégünk támogatja az esélyegyenlőséget így jelentkezése elbírálásakor csak és kizárólag az Ön kvalifikációi számítanak, az elbírálás kimenetelét nem befolyásolja az Ön neme, vallása, világnézete, hovatartozása, kora, szexuális beállítottsága, valamint nem tekintjük hátránynak, ha Ön megváltozott munkaképességű, mivel lehetőségeink szerint próbálunk ezen a területen is állásokat biztosítani.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.